Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Am Pregnant And Have Meralgia Paresthetica




There are films and movies. Some will completely leave indifferent. Others will generate negative feelings, similar to what I paid for this film (unfortunately, they find them too often lately). Other wish you love and see them for all eternity. And finally, we have you moving. Those are at a higher level, because they arouse a feeling in us that is too private, which lies deep within us. These works of art, because there is no way to call them, will remain forever in us. I would even say that will help define our personality in the future.

I come to talk about one of these wonders: The Butterfly Circus. In this case, not a movie, but a short. I was lucky to get to know my admiration for Eduardo Verastegui. As I realized that Bella had just not like everyone in the topic that was, it cost me to understand people who are not moved by these 20 minutes, worthy of being savored at least once in their life.


The script takes us to evolve and realize the cruelty that drives the human being. The superiority will get us nowhere, we try to explain. But we can try to give everything chewed the weak, although it is hard, we let them learn on their own, while we have to show what they are. The evolve with the story characters and their great performances, we humanize and we encourage identification and projection of his characters. Who has not ever felt like the weirdo? Who has not appreciated the help of someone, your smile?

could go on with the rant, but I have to admit that it seems superfluous since seeing The Butterfly Circus have awakened in me a series of unclassifiable and indescribable emotions. If I had to make a summary I would announce that it has made me rethink how lucky I am and all the opportunities that life brings me. The Butterfly Circus has helped me become a better person.


SONG OF THE DAY: " The Hardest Day " Alejandro Sanz & The Corrs


Slaty

0 comments:

Post a Comment