Thursday, January 14, 2010

Civilization Iv Strategy Guide

My big arrival in Boston Balance 2009


remember my arrival
Boston as if it happened yesterday. When we were landing I looked over my shoulder "travel companion" to look out the window that paradise. The image was seared into my retinas forever. I know it's one of the most beautiful that I can never see. I guess what makes it so special is not only mentioned, but the context and situation.

had 8 hours on the plane and I had not lifted for a moment by the nerves that roamed my body without stopping. Today I can finally recognize how scared I was not knowing what in store for me next month. So I think you can understand why my immobility.

The small screen was in front of me (and which hours before had been seen Goal 2) and showed a map on it, the drawing of a plane charted our course. Each time was less. There was no turning back. I knew it and did not. Supposed to be a dream and at any time inappropriate alarm would wake my mobile. It seemed so unreal. And suddenly, a short but clear, sound, passengers told us that we should fasten our belts again because we were going to land. And that's when I decided to arm myself with courage and be part of that time. Should live. I could not stay frozen in my seat witnessing the comfort of business . I wanted to know where it was coming. I wanted to live. And I lived. The most beautiful picture ever witnessed.

Some say he died just before you see your life condensed into images. Unforgettable moments beside the ones you love and briefly explain what has been your existence. And I know what I saw that on July 8 will be in that selection. That pan is now part of who I am.


SONG OF THE DAY: " It's Not True " William Fitzimmons


Slaty

0 comments:

Post a Comment