Saturday, January 16, 2010

How To Stop Desmume Lag Yugioh 2011

The Butterfly Circus BSO


I like to put a soundtrack to my life. I know it's peliculero. What do you want? For this study Audiovisual Communication. The thing is I almost always connected to the iPod that my parents gave me at age 19. This device represents who I am, not only for music that leads inside, but because it takes two pictures very Special and Slaty Boston 2007. Why? Very simple, when you gave me were my best defined. And if we add that I hear is what I am, somehow you know you can say that if my iPod, I know me. There are always many hidden secrets in there.

Turning to soundtracks, I love to walk with headphones on and the player off to find the perfect song at all times. I remember a day when leaving the railway carriage in Plaza Catalunya and rang Love Will Tear Us Apart Joy Division , has never again be such a coincidence the subway exit and has not returned to be as rewarding or perfect. Also strongly remember the day I started out with Dani, a girl in the Mediterranean scenario played a sweet and tender ballad. Not recognize the nerves got the time, but I know that no other couple has been able to start a life together better. Today, I still do not know what it is. I could go with that list of instances and their melodies.

However, there are songs that make me think about what times they might happen. On the one hand, that's OK, because it can be very useful to mount my shorts, for example. For another, it is a pity, because you lose the surprise component, is also very difficult to get both coincide when we want, what we are disappointed every time it rings on your iPod or live with a song that situation inappropriate.

And finally, is Fix You . The perfect song. The most versatile song ever created. The ever useful and appropriate. I think I never thought that out of tune or left over in any situation. Has always reflected what I felt or, better said, always made me feel. And I wonder if it's because I have not found the time or because she really is the time. I intend to find out in coming months. I'll tell you how it ended.


SONG OF THE DAY: " I can not hear the music " James Blunt


Slaty

0 comments:

Post a Comment