Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What Store Sells Zumba Clothing

Suma y sigue (Vol.15)


was studying. Chastise. I was trying to study: the mind blank at the beginning and the notes in the spotlight. He tried not to think about you, but how could she just having you by my side? Gradually I found a way. I guess I got used. Knew touch of 8 could be together, no papers involved. Just you and me. Mano a mano. Willing to eat the world. It was why he could not read two lines followed, which was to come was too bright, I wanted to make all possible plans and imagine it a thousand times.

Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending as we see it), came the miracle: I managed to go into the matter. I guess I thought that the sooner ended, before we could go. It was as if you had gone. And before I knew it, before miss you, a pat searched the palm of my hand. Your fingers were intertwined with mine softly. Your thumb drawing circles in my skin. Not articulate a word. It was not necessary. In that picture was only room for three: you, me and our complicity.


SONG OF THE DAY: "We Are Okay " Joshua Radin


Slaty

0 comments:

Post a Comment