Sunday, December 20, 2009

Books On How To Make Diaper Cakes And Carriages

Forever Young


I can not start all those memories. The perfect reflection of who he was, what were my tastes, my hobbies ... shaped my youth. I have the radio on, just pay attention. I prefer to immerse myself in the ritual of taking off heat, remove pins. Occasionally I stop to look closely at the memories I'm about to disappear, to break into pieces. Last time I decide if I throw it in the bin or box that I hope to rescue him someday. Each image reflects that dream, that illusion, that instant.

Forever Young, I Want To Be Forever Young ... wake from my reverie to hear that chorus of Alphaville. Curiosities are curious, I think, despite the redundancy. All postponed late this time and just when I decide to get down to work, the presenter decides that the right song is this, that I need. It's so hard to get old ...

The walls have been bare. The room looks even bigger now that he has lost everything. I left the famous calendar frames so it is not too forsaken all, to not feel out of place. That still has to be my site.

Now I just need to rediscover emotions and memories. Moments worth remembering the time, who earn a pulse to be immortalized on the walls. Only the best will succeed, Will you be the hero of the following?


SONG OF THE DAY: " Forever Young" Alphaville


Slaty

0 comments:

Post a Comment