Thursday, December 31, 2009

Meat Increases Testerone




not remember what had been my purpose for the past year. I wanted to go over to see what had been achieved and what is not. I did not know or remember what he had asked to 2009. Fortunate to have been Internet, which enabled me to recover what escribí hace 364 días. Pedía, básicamente, felicidad, tranquilidad y experiencias. Eso me ha dado. No me puedo quejar.

Tomaré como referencia el discurso de ZP de la cumbre de Copenhague para resumir mi año: Ha habido momentos malos, demasiado malos, y momentos buenos, demasiados buenos . Eso ha sido. Llegar a hoy no ha sido tarea fácil en muchas ocasiones, pero tampoco ha sido demasiado difícil. Vosotros no habéis permitido. Me habéis ayudado a seguir adelante cuando más os necesitaba, cuando ya no creía en nada. Me habéis dado energía y fuerza. Ánimos y esperanza.

So do not give thanks to 2009, because it was not he who has given me back the happiness that he had taken me. You were you. One by one they have contributed a bit to that day, when I review the year, think more in good times and bad. And especially, I will thank you. You have restored me the illusion, I've given away so many kisses, smiles and hugs as I needed. I've reached out, asking nothing in return. Thanks.

So by 2010 and the new decade, do not ask what the English proverb: virgin me stay as I am, because I'm made to order more. I want to be. I want to grow, get better and be happier still. I deserve more and I will get.


HAPPY 2010!


TO FINISH MY SONG OF YEAR: "You Found Me " The Fray (The video is a short film made to promote "Wish You Were Here" by Daniel Caccamo Solé)

0 comments:

Post a Comment