Monday, April 27, 2009

Rocco Siffredi Na Gokartach

Walk Through Walk Through Sarrià Sarrià I


Iban together. Holding hands walking through the streets so familiar to her, so unfamiliar to him. At every step, she recounted what she had done some time ago in that place. No matter how simple it would have been the fact, did not hesitate to explain with enthusiasm. He looked at looks like a little girl, with his characteristic gentleness. She was convinced that he does not matter what they had heard or at least did not care more than anything else. What I doubt is that it is aware of what they meant those hours, those stories.

One day I met her and I explained the true significance of that evening:

- few hours were very special. May perhaps be more than other times. Each passing minute was magical. But I think he never understood the why and the importance of this situation. I was reliving the past and thus got him ceases to be only present and pass part of those stories.


SONG OF THE DAY: " Blowin 'In The Wind " Bob Dylan


** Remember that you must vote in the poll: Who do you think (not want) will win the league? **


Slaty

0 comments:

Post a Comment