Monday, April 27, 2009

How Long Does Marinol Take To Kick In




After talking for a while Street, we went for a coffee to follow me explaining its history:

- It was about 11 at night, maybe a little earlier or may be approaching midnight ... oh ... I do not know why is the least important come on ... it was dark and the streets were empty. Together we waited for the bus, sitting on the sidewalk. We talked about what we like: those things in life that bring us totally superfluous every day, that is, bullshit. But then, seriously, do not always have to talk about things important and momentous, anything can take a pleasant and enjoyable conversation. It may seem that it was a normal night, but I've said that to me was very important and special. It was as if the world had stopped and we had left the city to ourselves, to enjoy more than ever these 5 (almost 6) month anniversary. And suddenly, he embraced me with love the world as long ago ...

unwittingly interrupted:

- was what I was going to say, as always ... I've never seen someone so lovingly embrace as he does with you is the sweetest. And do not deceive you, note that you too you drool.

smiled shyly, could not hide his happiness with words how are you, you realized how beloved he was and, therefore, has provided further that corresponded more than I ever would have asked.


SONG OF THE DAY: "Return To Me "Matthew Ryan


** Remember that you must vote in the poll: Who do you think (not want) to win the league? **


Slaty

0 comments:

Post a Comment