Monday, April 27, 2009

Meagan Good Weave Brands

I got this feeling That they're gonna break down the door


Silence reigned in the room. Occasionally you could hear some noise from the kitchen, but I did not care. Nothing mattered to him for some time. She felt totally helpless weak, alone ...

not say how long he had there. "Fifteen? "Ten minutes? "Half an hour? That did not care. Review only knew what had happened in those last hours. She sat on the bed with his back against the wall, legs bent, his arms clutching the pillow without power and the tears still sliding down the cheeks flushed.

Someone came to ask:
- Are you better?
- Yeah ... I'm fine ... do not worry ... I'm fine ...

Never a voice had been so weak. Where was the energy that characterized? Back, way back ... In this place I would return, and to escape the oppression in which he was.


SONG OF THE DAY: "99 Red Balloons" Nena


Slaty

0 comments:

Post a Comment