Monday, April 5, 2010

Thing 1 & Thing 2 Sweatshirts

Ruvap, \u200b\u200bYumetembo, Mercy

marks that I wanted to introduce my attention lately are growing. Gradually moving my mouth Haaady by the colors and loud prints and my eyes go to more girlish styles.


RUVAP

This brand caught my attention at first by their shirts yperfumes lipstick. The truth that I found very original and cutes at a time. Sure that you have ever seen.



The style of this brand is very casual-cute, very pastel colors, clothing and all details cutes generally very sweet.

Models Popteen posing with clothes Ruvap:











Kumickey (Popteen model) is the image of the brand. These outfits, I would say that I remember cocolulu casual style, but have nothing to do, as co & lu surfer is more and more to strip ruvap cute & girlish style as I said before



take a look at the online store to see what you think:

RUVAP SHIBUYA 109 NET SHOP




MERCY


This one notch discovered this summer with the summer single of Koda Kumi. Both the single as the covers in the videos, Kumi wearing clothes that caught my attention.



Then I saw this brand pulled collaborations with her, and as a good fan of j-pop investigate, and I found a clothing line that I liked a lot.



Mercy has a series of characters, the picture above, used for printing on clothing. Garments also very cute and girlish. For the kind of magazines that promote the brand, does not occur as ruvap, \u200b\u200bthat on leaving the Popteen is more focused for most teenagers. Mercy has appeared in magazine and lived and jelly, which focuses on the more gyarus adult with a more onee.

today, Koda Kumi is the best brand image, but does not work for her, but celebrity has promoted more.




Maipuu Maiko Takahashi and pose for Mercy:





MERCY OFFICIAL ONLINE SHOP



YUMETENBO

For me the best, finally gyaru mark without exorbitant prices finally able to have affordable quality and design.
What I like about this brand, besides price is that it has a very broad style.

proposed western style gal liz lisa this spring in its catalog HERE



more casual clothes, but without losing touch

girlish

laundry is also very hostess, imitations of Ageha Shop catalog

more clothes
hostess
, supplements are very different and what I like about the brand





Rina Sakurai (Sakurina) is the image of the brand, you can see the photos on the facebook group World Kawaii HERE


Yumetembo currently has 2 online stores, you can take a look to see what you think:

SHOP ONLINE DREAMV

CURVY'S ONLINE SHOP



In the next post will explain how to buy Japanese clothes online because it is something that many people ask me. Some time ago I wrote about EUROGAL AND INTERMEDIARY SYSTEM Wataru, but he is an old post I guess people do not read. I hope to meet all your doubts with the next entry and if you have any questions ask via comment (but please, give me something so that you can answer them) or via the facebook group.

0 comments:

Post a Comment