Monday, April 26, 2010

How To Make Moving Mouth Like Robot Chicken



Almost imperceptible is the smoke coming out of my coffee cup and I'm sitting in front of the ashtray, cigars, leaves, and vase Favorite my mother. It's Monday, and yet, today could be any day of those who try to whisper to write unpainted walls and leave a footprint that saves.
The coffee is almost cold, like my hands, and neck runs the thrill of the blank page, the "why not" "why yes." Are almost unprecedented, the words enslaved to the window that gives me back, unchanged. And, I persist. Persist in cigarettes and cold coffee, as the breeze wraps me like a sigh of fall it becomes honey, to give golden yellow soils. What is done with so much yellow between the feet? What is done with so much fall?
It's so hard not to drop the honey from your fingers. As absurd a yellow mark between such groups. Sublime feeling of unpainted walls and backs immutable ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment