Friday, August 14, 2009

Wood Panel In Front Of Tub

The TV and summer

For the umpteenth time in recent weeks, today I returned to zap at different times for fun with the boob tube. My result has been the same every day: I turned off the TV. How can you not give anything interesting?

Sometimes I decide to stay hooked to Roulette luck, but not every day you can stand, as some contestants are very slow mentally. We, thanks to their low skill, everyone knows because they have a panel where the letters indicate they have said. Can they make it easier? Yes, there are days when the other contestants do not add or two neurons.

And at night, more of the same. Good series have gone on holiday with new chapters. Good movies are locked away in the drawer of oblivion and the programs that I have decided to go for a walk.

luck I have to Fox, who has decided to Bones all the time and although the chapters have already seen, still amusing after midnight due to wonderful tandem series (Bones and Booth) and the great side that fill the plot of a rich and elaborate argument. First of all, I would emphasize the role of "recently" appeared Dr. Sweets (the psychologist) and the last two chapters of the last broadcast season (fourth) we are left with honey on the lips and counting the days until on 17 September.

However, neither the Bones overdose can satisfy my monkey. What monkey? The continue with my normal life, with the routine. What routine? Running since leaving the Messenger to 00h to settle down on the couch and TV set Intereconomía . And what I see on TV Intereconomía? For which I believe is one of the best programs in the current grid: Ball Point, directed and presented by one of the examples that I have to follow when developing my career audiovisual Pedrerol Josep.

In one of the next posts will talk about this great program that deserves at least a dedicated post.

And so far, I can only wait for the September 1, when returning it, Irene Junquera and the best collaborators. From that day, television will start to receive another season his best series and therefore will be always.


Slaty


PS: Today I leave a song that some days I do not post;) " Wishlist "Pearl Jam

0 comments:

Post a Comment