Thursday, August 13, 2009

Forgot To File Weekly Certification Unemployment

be jinxed or Platini hate


For days

said so yes, I'm jinxed lately, that's no joke and people determined to take the opposite are hobbies, told me. That and, if so, the thing would not be worse. The lighted sure told me never heard of such a Murphy . I explain how I confirmed my bad luck.

For months I had a contest one night in the newly opened hotel Eurostars Madrid Tower for two people. My boyfriend and I are dying to go, to show off more than anything. However, we decided to wait patiently and calmly pick a date so that it can take full advantage. He is Barça. I merengue and as such, in my mind was always the idea of \u200b\u200bpicking a date to coincide with a Real Madrid game . We believe in going for the "release" of Pellegrini in the Peace Cup not be too hasty, think, If we wait another month, we see the Milan , yes it will be a great match. And was. After an exhaustive study of the different rates AVE (the crisis is the crisis and has to watch every penny) and the availability of hotels at which we (the gift and another), we bought tickets for the day of the game: 25 July.

I will be jinxed, but the illusion of seeing my team no one takes it from me. This is the beginning of a good time , I thought. Although go to the enemy's camp will be a good match , he thought. Day after day, my expectations rose. Constantly entering the website of Madrid to see when entries out and what we would choose (prices, has said, are very rational and I feel great, that's what the preseason is).

Surprise mine when I entered a few days ago AS.com and I found a notice announcing a change of date and / or orders rival Platini and UEFA . All morning on edge, waiting for news. I went a dozen times in the web of my team in Milan and updated as many AS news of the hope that it announced just a schedule change and I read between the lines that my jinx was just a hallucination. After hours and hours (maybe they were only 3, but to me it made me eternal), was officially announced that the Rosenborg was the new rival and the game would be a day before my arrival. Goodbye to any hope of seeing this great team in my stadium, surrounded by my color and feeling once again, as is the right of any football fan.

Why

gave Real Madrid? The date of the Bernabeu Trophy was chosen long ago and just decided by UEFA. There must be many things that would be a waste of time to list them. What is clear is that it is better to have happy the organizer and then what happens happens.

And why UEFA chose the 25th of August? Is it to steal all the illusion that we were going to move to the capital? Is it because they know that rule, and wanted that day and point? Nor do I know the reasons, so yes I have more and more clear is that Michel Platini hates us more and more.


Slaty

0 comments:

Post a Comment