Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ap Biology Lab 9 Ward's

blushing Joe Jonas, Demi Lovato regain


J oe Jonas has told Gossip News on Wednesday in an act of benficencia, which Joe Jones She attended and did not hesitate to ask state of the relationship between him and Demi Lovato , after breaking with Ashley Greene to what the singer replied tersely:

"Demi I have not seen lately, but maybe I will, I hope to see you soon, because although the media say we are angry, that's not true. I can not say what will happen in the future. "

"I could not say what will happen in the future, so as I made changes in my musical life, getting away a little of the Banda (Jonas Brothers), with my music project alone, there could be big changes in my personal life, just say that you will recover the friendship I had with Demi .

0 comments:

Post a Comment