Sunday, May 16, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Install Lotro

I want to be a girl Almodóvar

I want to be a girl Almodóvar. No tags or Heels. Meat and skin full of nonsense words, with hints of orange or lemon tea. A Girl and sit in a cafe, wooden table and four chairs, choose the perfect location-always on the side of the window, especially if it rains tomorrow and loneliness, and find people in the eye. Shouting wind and the forbidden. Breaking the scene and paint my lips with lipstick lipstick several winters. Do not ask, see and say. Demand revolution that cross looks and smiles that match. Join the wilds of coffee and wood chairs. Back poem every loneliness and make it an excuse for the rain is over, so that the walls will be stained violet, and gray door. I want to be a girl Almodóvar, and stain red droplets Gamulan tea I remember the days of rain ... and rain is not seen but that they all support the distance, so inside, and so raw.


0 comments:

Post a Comment