Saturday, November 7, 2009

What Happen When A Scorpio Man Leaves

Suma y sigue (Vol.14)


I decided to study Communication Studies because I wanted to help people with my films. I know it might sound crazy, but I have faith that he could at least give hope to someone if only one person, the effort will be worthwhile.


But I chose this career because I'm "addicted" to the movies. Since I'm small that I have grown up with them, enjoying every story and falling in love with each character. Studying this allowed me to combine my passion with my future, so my duties were to see films, almost injected into a vein. This increased my "addiction", which means that when I have to spend some time without seeing any, I resent. It may seem silly, but even I can feel it emotionally. It's like I'm missing something.


the That same feeling I have when I have not got to me. It's become an addiction more than movies. If you do not see, I spend hours thinking about him, in that I can send sms, how I can ride me to stay with him even half an hour, to give the coveted kiss, hug needed.


So you can imagine how I've been lately having to work two days a week and can not see or 10 minutes. Imagine that each day that passes, it is most essential in my life. Well, now I notice that yesterday reached 14 months together. How do you think now I will take work this afternoon? And at Christmas, I guess I will currar almost every day? What if I say that I have over a long time without seeing a movie?


SONG OF THE DAY: "'d Rather Be With You " Joshua Radin



Slaty

0 comments:

Post a Comment