Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Semitrailer Lighting Schematic

Suma y sigue (Vol.12 +1)


I open eyes carefully. The light bothers me. I think I slept for a while. I look out the window trees and street lights going on. Seeking a signal that tells me how high we are. Llavaneras is the next junction. It is less. Luckily I missed the dizziness of the first turn. These roundabouts kill us every time we take. I look to my left. You also have slept. And each time you do, you caught my hand affectionately. Achievement decipher what chords correspond melody ringing in your iPod. Yes, it captures something. And yes, you've made Dylan. Keep making me grace that you put your God to sleep. For me is impossible. I'll let you decide as you, although I think anytime you break his neck. To hang I'll get some of the son of your god. Something This Way Comes is the theme. Oh you break me! I have been thinking. In my lap is the jersey I always have to travel if they put the wind whistled. I decide that I will support him gently on the shoulder, for you to use a pillow. With one hand (the other one got caught yet) and put them carefully folded. On the first pitch to give something soft (instead of the usual dry whip) and you wake up. I smiled, I say you love me and closes her eyes. I love to travel with you.


SONG OF THE DAY: Kenny Rogers "I Can not Unlove You "


Slaty

0 comments:

Post a Comment