Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gay Cruising Places In Lubbock?

Beware Karmele


aside the criticism, romantic and self-entries to denounce a fact that we saw last September 23 in the program Sálvame Telecinco chain.

The world of the heart has been corrupted over the years. You are now monopolized by Belén Esteban and yours. What if your daughter has to eat the chicken, that if you do communion if you now go or not go with his father, now and now I'm getting married and separated in a while I reconcile myself ... Too bad the country has to go so that what matters most is the woman who (as defined by Ángel Martín) the jet touched a bullfighter . We also understand that with the current situation is normal for people to take shelter in these programs. Save me has become the king of the afternoon program, and day after day, rave more. A clear example was the Karmele Marchante (our protagonist now) showing how to use balls Chinese (during childhood) and his circus in the issue number 100. Here are the videos.


But that's not what worries me most . What I have come today to denounce a play of the journalist, who tired of talking about Lucy Stone and criticize Pipi Estrada, making stoppages to make it clear that feminist and independence (if that's fine, but do not forget to eat because of Spain), decided to play a hot topic and dangerous program in the past: abortion. I will not go in if I'm in favor or against and the reasons for my position. However, I feel obliged to show my opposition to such facts. Personally, I think it is a matter to be treated with great care, because people have very different ideas, which are normally very opposite poles (a few people find in the middle). Therefore, frivolous about the issue is a lack of respect that should not be allowed.

Karmele decided to devote a medley to the public that was present. A medley that began with a song of clowns and that in a few seconds changed the lyrics. I leave you with the transcript and the audio (I could not get the video yet). The latter shows that I am not the only one who is against these "statements", because as you see, little by little is being alone.

JJ. Vázquez: Lighting, please, the three ...

Karmele: And the crowd to accompany me ...

"Monday before lunch, a girl was playing ...
aborted
So, so, so. So I aborted well, well. So I saw aborted.
pa'delante
Feminism, sexism

pa'atrás ... I'm single ...

flew, flew, flew Carrero ... oh, and the left wing .. .

In this last line also observe that charged into a victim of ETA . And many will say it was Falangist and Prime Minister of Spain during the dictatorship, but do not forget who was killed by a terrorist and that, personally, I think it must ensure respect for all.

hope that does not let things like this happen, I prefer to talk about good things and moments that I do not twitch.


Slaty

0 comments:

Post a Comment