Monday, July 20, 2009

125 Metal Core Wheels

Suma y sigue (Vol.10)


The timing of my room.

calendar in my room When you have to turn the pages each month, is that typical and mythical that give a shot every year. Indeed, I am one of those many who buy it. It is true that the first time I saw inside were photos of classic actors barely knew, I made the decision not to buy, but I could not keep my promise to see that by increasing my culture (if you can call it that, of course).

The thing is that my mother has always been the most practical and orderly home, so I guess it was she who planted the nail (pun intended) in the hanging wall calendar since time immemorial. The only problem I find is that it is on the table and to change the month, I have to climb. I do not know if I know, but it's a little dangerous that table, because it has low volatility, so, as you will understand, given my appreciation for life and my laziness, had months "beginning" to my calendar on 10 or 15. Even if I was too late, going to the next month, overall, there was no reason to change it.

Now things have changed. Each month I run to get on the table to count down the days until "our day", to put in Facebook status "Suma y sigue (Vol. What relocate + 1)", so I again congratulate Albert for us to count the minutes left to congratulate you for how many days I have to plan my next update, etc. , etc, etc.

Now things have changed. Each month find a reason to continue to spend (literally) next page and find you great and memorable moments.


SONG OF THE DAY: "Angel Of Mine " Monica


Slaty

0 comments:

Post a Comment